Raleigh, North Carolina
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilizes telemedicine platform to evaluate and treat patients.
- Provides medical supervision of physician assistants and/or nurse practitioners.
- Administer medical assessments.
- Provides weekly consultations with clients.
- Responsible for Medication Management.
- Prescribing client medications per approved formulary.
- Administer on-going client education.
Education & Experience
- At least one year of clinical experience as an attending physician is preferred.
- Must be comfortable and competent in evaluating and treating patients of all ages.
- Calm, friendly personality
- Able to multi-task and use time efficiently
- NC Board Certification in Addiction Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine
- Current DEA License